This will be the first year that I will be participating in the Hacktoberfest, and it’s a given that I’m super excited.
I have already registered and have started filtering out issues which I could possibly fix over the next month.
I have set a couple of learning goals for myself:
- Get better at Go, and contribute to one of Golang repos.
- Contribute to react-native based repos
- Contribute in something related to Graphql
I have found these prospect issues which I would love to fix over the next month:
- https://github.com/cockroachdb/cockroach/issues/25204 : This is in the cockroach db written in Go
- https://github.com/akveo/nebular/issues/1286 : This is for the graphql implementation in Auth part of nebular library
- https://github.com/facebook/create-react-app/issues/7519#issuecomment-532930135 : This issue is to increase test coverage in the create-react app
I am super excited for this coming month and I hope I would be able to execute my plans properly.